- Background free of criminal charges or allegations of inappropriate behavior
- Basic understanding of or experience with custodial work
- Flexible, resilient, tenacious and able to multitask
- Hardwired with “do whatever it takes” and leadership by example mindset
- Conscientious in work, communications and relationships
- Mature and responsible and can work alone or on teams
- Fluent in English and possess excellent communication skills
- Understand and/or speak Spanish
- Understanding of minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry principles
- Full-time at 40 hours per week (requires evenings, weekends and special event availability)
- Clean and sanitize restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedure
- Clean, dust, and wipe furniture; sweep, mop, or vacuum floors; empty/clean wastebaskets and trash containers; replace light bulbs; refill restroom dispensers
- Assist with the setup of facilities for meetings, classrooms, conferences, events, etc.
- Strip, clean, buff and apply floor sealer and floor finish to hard surface floors, vacuum and shampoo carpets
- Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, auto scrubbers, extractors, high pressure washers, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, lights, roof, parking lot, etc.
- Wash walls, paint, drywall repair, and keep equipment clean; use ladders when required in work assignments
- Lock and unlock assigned buildings: secure building. Check for unlocked doors and windows, report any unauthorized occupants, turn off lights
- Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies. Use as directed
- Perform cleaning and related activities such as removing snow or debris from sidewalks and stairs using hand-operated tools or small power equipment
- Move furniture, equipment, supplies and tools on an incidental basis
- Changing and maintaining all filters, vents, etc.
- Wash accessible interior and exterior windows. Clean blinds. Launder cleaning rags and dust mops
- Light maintenance work and some demo depending on approved projects
- HVAC filter replacement
Rocky is one church with two locations that desires to know Jesus and love everyone like He does.
We keep ourselves accountable by focusing on the following six irresistible expressions.
- Irresistible Pursuit: We relentlessly pursue a daily relationship with Jesus because Jesus changes everything.
- Irresistible Community: We journey with others beyond the auditorium knowing life happens best in community.
- Irresistible Love: We believe the most loving thing we can do is invite others to see who Jesus is and what He has done for them.
- Irresistible Humility: We serve others because Jesus calls us to contribute not consume.
- Irresistible Compassion: We leverage our influence and resources to bring hope to those who are spiritually, physically, and emotionally poor.
- Irresistible Generosity: We live generously recognizing we are managers and not owners of what God has given us.
Simply put, we are all about Jesus and want to unleash a tidal wave of love in our community and around the globe.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)